The Inovonics 718 FM Audio Processor combines comprehensive multiband audio processing with a digital-synthesis stereo generator for unexcelled performance and great value.
Pulse-width-modulation (PWM) techniques ensure rock-stable operation and a very competitive, yet effortless sound. Density and equalization adjustments allow the broadcaster to tailor the 'signature' of the on-air sound. Proprietary PIPP* final limiting and an adjustable composite clipper guarantee full carrier modulation for any program audio source or characteristic.
- Third-generation DAVID processing
- Easy to set up and use; still the essence of simplicity
- 3-band feed forward pulse-width-modulation (PWM)
- AGC (Automatic Gain Control)
- Multiband compression/limiting
- Proprietary PIPP* peak processing and built-in adjustable composite clipper
- Program Line Inputs, L/R (XLR)
- Composite/MPX out (BNC)
- Operating voltage range 105-120V or 220-250V AC