The Inovonics 261 FM Audio Processor /Utility Stereo AGC is an all-inclusive system for general audio normalization and FM-airchain use. It combines the functions of gated, gain-riding AGC, dynamic range compression and independent broadband and high-frequency program peak limiting.
Processing functions may be selected separately or combined for comprehensive program audio control. Menu-driven DSP architecture ensures easy setup and unobtrusive operation. The 261 has AES-digital and L/R analog inputs; digital and analog outputs are available simultaneously.
- Pre-emphasis protection limiting (with Rev. 2 firmware) ideal for LPFM
- AGC (Automatic Gain Control)
- Dynamic Compression
- Wideband and high-frequency limiting
- Remote alarms for audio loss and out-of-limits operation
- Accepts both analog and digital program inputs
- Analog Input/Output (XLR)
- Digital Input/Output (XLR)
- Front-panel lockout switch (located in back)
- Operating voltage range 105-120V or 220-250V AC